About Attorney John Caudill in Owensboro, KY
John is an attorney with 30 years of experience in civil litigation. He began his career at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the civil division defending Federal False Claims Act cases and over the following 16 years handled many types of civil and criminal cases, including insurance fraud, healthcare fraud and personal injury litigation. In 2005, he went into private practice handling cases involving catastrophic injuries and fraud claims. He has won million dollar plus jury verdicts and negotiated multimillion dollar settlements on behalf of his clients with the U.S. government in qui tam actions filed in federal court (Federal False Claims Act).
John Caudill is an experienced trial attorney who has over 50 jury trials in federal and state court, many involving complex litigation. He is licensed to practice in state and federal court in Kentucky and able to practice in federal court in Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, Georgia and every federal judicial district in the U.S.
- Admitted in 1986, Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western and Eastern Districts of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth and Seventh Circuits
Law School Attended
- Brandeis University School of Law Class of 1986 J.D.
- University of Kentucky Class of 1983 B.S. Accounting
- Assistant United States Attorney, 1989-2005
Associations & Memberships
- Louisville, Kentucky and Federal (Vice-President, Kentucky Chapter of Federal Bar Association, 1991-1992) Bar Associations
- Kentucky Academy Trial Attorneys
- United States of America vs. Ernest Glenn Pierce et al. (U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit.)
- United States of America vs. Suresh Kumar et al. (U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit)
- United States of America vs. Christopher Gordon Conner (U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit)
- United States of America vs. Charles Stewart (U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit)
- United States of America vs. Richard Dorman (U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit)
- Alabama Farmers Cooperative vs. Dennis Jordan (U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit)
- Mark Thompson vs. Quorum Health Resources, Inc. (U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit)
Areas of Law
- Criminal Law
- Federal Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Qui Tam Litigation
I have to take a charge to trial.... He wanted his money in full scared me at first. But this man knows his stuff. Thanks John you took the fear out of going to trial.
I called seeking legal advice, I explained my case and John told everything he thought was in my best interest over the phone without hesitation and told me to call if I had any more questions. I'd highly recommend them.
Mr. Caudill was very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions and handled my case like a pro. Several offers were made by the prosecutor, but Mr. Caudill encouraged me to turn them down and eventually the charges were dismissed. I am extremely happy with his service.
Limited Time Offer!
Attorney John Caudill
401 Frederica St Suite 202A
Owensboro, KY 42301
Offer Ends November 22, 2018
Your offer has been sent to your email.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 6:00pm|
|Sat:||8:30am - 6:00pm|
- B.S. Accounting (University Of Kentucky Class Of 1983
- Admitted In 1968, Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western And Eastern Districts Of Kentucky
- Kentucky Academy Trial Attorneys
- U.S. Court Of Appeals, Sixth And Seventh Circuits
- Louisville, Kentucky & Federal Bar Association